- For Fall 2019, the NéoNoé bucket bag is made from grained Epi leather with an exquisite braided top handle.
- Originally designed in 1932 to transport bottles of Champagne, the NéoNoé combines classic design with modern details such as a colorful drawstring and silver-color eyelets.
- It has an adjustable strap that lengthens for a cross-body carry.
- 10.24 x 10.24 x 6.89 inches
(Length x Height x Width)
- L 10.2 x H 10.2 x W 6.7 inches
- L 26 x H 26 x W 18 cm
- Black, Safran Yellow, Fig Purple, and Coquelicot Red
- Epi grained cowhide leather
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Microfiber lining
- Silver-color hardware
- Removable top handle for hand or elbow carry
- Removable and adjustable strap (drop: min. 31 cm/12.2 inches, max. 54 cm/21.3 inches) with press studs for shoulder or crossbody carry
- 2 compartments
- Zipped central flat pocket
- Metal eyelets